Dr. Beane offers a Train-the-Trainers workshop to equip individuals (selected by each school or district) to facilitate the efforts of their school system or schools to plan and implement a Bully Free® Program. These are scheduled periodically around the United States, but can also be scheduled in large districts upon request. For more information, contact Dr. Beane at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (270) 227-0431.
Goals of Training:
- To equip each trainee to be a bullying consultant within his/her school or district.
- To equip each trainee to facilitate efforts to implement the Bully Free® Program in his or her school or district.
- To equip each trainee to provide anti-bullying professional development in his or her school or district.
- School system of trainee receives discount on selected Bully Free® materials and resources
- Trainee gets free follow-up telephone consultations for one year (as long as reasonable)
- Free information updates e-mailed to trainees
- Opportunity to attend update retreats/conferences with Dr. Beane